Patent Attorney in Los Angeles
We enable visionaries across Los Angeles with top-quality patents, to dominate the competition in the market!
- Patent Search
- Design, Utility, & Plant Patents
- Patent Opinions
- Trademarks & More…
As a patent lawyer Los Angeles inventors and creative minds know and trust, Bold Patents also serves the surrounding area’s IP needs. This includes Burbank, Glendale, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, San Fernando, Downey, Inglewood, Alhambra and more.
Los Angeles Community!
Identify, Protect, and Enforce Your Patent Rights!
For decades, Los Angeles has been considered the capitol of entertainment in the world, and with that comes a need for the protection of intellectual property.
As a trusted patent law firm in Los Angeles, Bold Patents stands ready to help you conduct a thorough market and patentability search for your idea covering your competitors in California, across the country, and the world for that matter.
Southern California has a rich history as a hub for creative ideas and imaginative thinking. In fact, several well-known products and household names were invented in the Los Angeles area. The iconic Barbie Doll, Mickey Mouse, electric guitars, lasers, nicotine patches, and skateboards all once started as ideas in the minds of southern Californians!
The space shuttle, the Mars rover, modern theme parks, the gay rights movement, gangster rap, and even the Internet all exist today because a Californian had an idea that he or she thought just might turn into something. And, when it comes to food and beverages, Los Angeles-area creators brought us the concept of fast food, the California roll, fortune cookies, and the Shirley Temple.
Working with the creative minds of Los Angeles to file provisional and nonprovisional patent applications has helped us learn more about the technology and culture there, and as a result, we are able to offer unparalleled expertise in the market.
We understand the competitiveness of LA, and the difficulties of growing a business in the area. That is why we exist: we want to take the headache out of the legal work so you can focus on creativity and growth.
World Class Patent Attorneys Serving Los Angeles, CA
At Bold Patents, we bring years of experience in the intellectual property field, and we find it a privilege to serve the creative minds of Los Angeles.
We care about more than just your intellectual property; we want to know about you, your company, and the big picture.
When we know more about you, our and patent attorneys in Los Angeles, California are better able to help you with your intellectual property and impact your profits.
Feel free to contact us with your questions and let us see what we can do to help your bold idea.
What Others Have Said About Bold Patents’ Law Firm!
Why Schedule a Discovery Call?
1. Peace of mind. Please, don’t make the same mistakes other inventors or businesses have.
2. We specialize in intellectual property. Leading patent firm in the United States. Your idea is safe.
3. All sessions include our Inventor’s Guide to Patents book free of charge. (Normally $31 on Amazon)
Free Book & Session!
Who is Bold Patents Law Firm?
Our clients are investors, entrepreneurs, and scientists that are pushing the limits, doing what hasn’t been done before, and taking risks in the spirit of progress and positive change.
We now serve clients nationwide to enable visionaries with top-quality patents, to dominate the competition in the market!
L.A. Patent Lawyer Services
A patent attorney in Los Angeles can provide a variety of services designed to help inventors:
- Patentability opinions: You can only obtain patent protection for an invention that is deemed to be both “novel,” meaning it has at least one feature not shown in any prior art, and “non-obvious,” which means it is not simply a combination of prior inventions or a variation on prior art. When you choose to work with Bold Patents, a patent attorney in L.A. can help confirm that your idea or invention is patentable.
- Patent application drafting: If your L.A. patent attorney believes your idea is patentable, the next step is drafting and filing a patent application with claims tailored to your invention’s patentable elements or features. After filing your patent application, your attorney will continue to work closely with you as the application makes its way through various steps on its way to patent issuance.
- Infringement services: If you have been accused of infringing on a competitor’s patent, or you believe someone else is infringing on your patent rights, your patent attorney can help you protect and enforce your rights.
Selecting an L.A. Patent Lawyer
There is no shortage of law firms in Los Angeles. What makes Bold Patents different from the rest? Simply put, we are client focused. It is our commitment to helping clients by taking a strategic approach to patents and trademarks that has earned us a reputation as a trusted IP attorney in Los Angeles.
We cultivate close relationships with the inventors and other creative minds with whom we work. That includes maintaining clear communication throughout the patent and trademark process.
To schedule a complimentary Discovery Call to talk about your business’s intellectual property and your goals, contact us today. Please understand that the information provided on this website is general in nature and is not intended as legal guidance or specific advice. Each situation is different, and readers are cautioned not to act or fail to take action based on the information contained herein. Reading this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with Bold Patents.