Patent law is not easy, especially for a new inventor who doesn’t have the backing of a massive corporation. That’s why Bold Patents’ own J.D. Houvener took the time to write a comprehensive guide to help you navigate the process.
In Bold Ideas: The Inventor’s Guide to Patents, you will learn:
- The four primary types of IP protection in the US
- When and why you need a patent
- The basic elements required for eligibility
- The patent search process
- The four steps for obtaining a patent
- Ongoing maintenance needs
- Handling infringement
- …and more!
We provide a copy of our book with every client to help guide them through the process and follow along with their attorney.
Connect with us to start with the first chapter of the book in your inbox!